Sales Representative – Job Details
Kelgraphics is accepting applications for a full time inside sales representative. This full-time, 40 hour a week position is perfect for a motivated and energetic individual who is ready to start enjoying work!
With guaranteed Monday thru Friday hours, no layoffs during slow periods and a fun work environment with a motivated and professional staff, we are looking to add a like-minded sales representative to help us increase our presence in Northern Michigan as well as the United States overall. If you think you have the work ethic and motivation to thrive in the creative and ever-evolving promotional products industry, send your resume today!
- A strong desire to work hard and excel in your new position.
- As a small team, we rely on each other showing up motivated and working hard throughout the day to finish our daily responsibilities, increase sales and keep our customers happy!
- Be comfortable with working directly with customers on a daily basis, from the new business owner to marketing teams creating a new company apparel program
- Have a friendly and upbeat attitude while reaching out to new customers, maintaining good relations with current customers and working through problems/issues that may arise throughout the order process
- Have the desire and the ability to become knowledgeable in all aspects of the promotional products industry, from apparel brands/styles, decoration methods, industry terms/lingo, ad specialty, signage, banners, decals and more.
- Be ready and able to learn cloud-based SaaS technology, Microsoft Office Suite, typing and general knowledge of PC-based computers
- Basic artwork/graphic design skills are a huge bonus!
- Work history of at least one year with current/most recent employer
- Current/Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation as well. You will be expected to go on sales calls, make deliveries, etc.
- Great, motivated culture/work environment
- Plenty of perks
- Paid holidays
- Two week vacation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Steady, guaranteed Monday – Friday work week
- No unexpected overtime, layoffs or working late, unless you want to!
- Gain experience in a creative and ever evolving industry, working with clients in small business up to fortune 500 corporations!
- Attend industry trade shows and rub elbows with some of the best creative professionals in the industry
- Get access to Kelgraphics’ unique eLearning library, that’ll help you learn your daily job requirements as well as learn the latest sales/marketing trends. Accessible from anywhere!
- An enticing commission plan tailored directly for you