Kelgraphics Production Associate – Job Details
Kelgraphics is accepting applications for a full time production associate in our manufacturing department. This full-time, 40 hour a week position is perfect for a motivated and energetic individual who is ready to start enjoying work!
With guaranteed Monday thru Friday hours, no layoffs during slow periods and a fun work environment with a motivated and professional staff, we are looking to add a like-minded production associate to help in many aspects of the apparel printing process. If you think you have the work ethic and motivation to thrive in the creative and ever-evolving promotional products industry, send your resume today!
- A strong desire to work hard and excel in your new position.
- As a small team, we rely on each other showing up motivated and working hard throughout the day to finish our daily responsibilities!
- Be comfortable in a manufacturing environment, including:
- Being able to stand on your feet for long hours
- Lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Be able to take direction, as well as know how to keep yourself busy between jobs
- Have a friendly and upbeat attitude while working with the team
- Have the desire and the ability to become knowledgeable in all aspects of the decoration methods we utilize at Kelgraphics, from burning screens, pre-press setup, properly packaging finished shirts, and reclaiming screens once the job is done
- Be ready and able to learn our shipping/receiving department
- Work history of at least one year with current/most recent employer
- Current/Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation as well. You will be expected to make deliveries if necessary
- Great, motivated culture/work environment
- Plenty of perks
- Paid holidays
- Two week vacation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Steady, guaranteed Monday – Friday work week
- No unexpected overtime, layoffs or working late, unless you want to!
- Gain experience in a creative and ever evolving industry, working with the latest printing equipment on the market
- Get access to Kelgraphics’ unique eLearning library, that’ll help you learn your daily job requirements as well as learn the latest in screen printing and embroidery. Accessible from anywhere!