Kelgraphics Production Associate – Job Details
Kelgraphics is accepting applications for a full time production associate in our manufacturing department. This full-time, 40 hour a week position is perfect for a motivated and energetic individual who is ready to start enjoying work!
With guaranteed Monday thru Friday hours, no layoffs during slow periods and a fun work environment with a motivated and professional staff, we are looking to add a like-minded production associate to help in many aspects of the apparel printing process. If you think you have the work ethic and motivation to thrive in the creative and ever-evolving promotional products industry, send your resume today!
- A strong desire to work hard and excel in your new position.
- As a small team, we rely on each other showing up motivated and working hard throughout the day to finish our daily responsibilities!
- Be comfortable in a manufacturing environment, including:
- Being able to stand on your feet for long hours
- Lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Be able to take direction, as well as know how to keep yourself busy between jobs
- Have a friendly and upbeat attitude while working with the team
- Have the desire and the ability to become knowledgeable in all aspects of the decoration methods we utilize at Kelgraphics, from burning screens, pre-press setup, properly packaging finished shirts, and reclaiming screens once the job is done
- Be ready and able to learn our shipping/receiving department
- Work history of at least one year with current/most recent employer
- Current/Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation as well. You will be expected to make deliveries if necessary
- Great, motivated culture/work environment
- Plenty of perks
- Paid holidays
- Two week vacation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Steady, guaranteed Monday – Friday work week
- No unexpected overtime, layoffs or working late, unless you want to!
- Gain experience in a creative and ever evolving industry, working with the latest printing equipment on the market
- Get access to Kelgraphics’ unique eLearning library, that’ll help you learn your daily job requirements as well as learn the latest in screen printing and embroidery. Accessible from anywhere!
Fill out the form below to apply: